What you use to fuel your body can have a big impact on your academic performance! Instead of turning to highly processed foods as you study, try making your own study snacks.
This edition of Carolyn’s Corner will teach you how to make No Bake Energy Bites perfect for when you are studying!
At 105 calories, one bite will provide you with the energy you need as you study. Remember to keep portion control in mind! Although these treats contain good for you ingredients, they are high in calories. Stick to one or two bites when you are studying!
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cups toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds(optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into 20 – 25 balls.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.